The wedding gown preservation kit program includes:
- Prepaid wedding gown cleaning and preservation.
- White gloss finish preservation chest.
- Triple boxed with handle.
- $100 Declared Value.
- 20-year Certificate of Guarantee.
- Anti-Sugar treatment.
- Prepaid shipping both ways.
- Now includes any 3 accessories at no additional cost! (Excluding slip, shoes and satin bouquet.)
(Information & Pricing on upgrade will be included in kit)
- Silver preservation chest.
- Hand Pressing.
- Preservation of veil and/or headpiece, detachable train and accessories.
1. Fill out order form and shipping label. Please note:
our best value package deals.
2. Put stain stickers on areas of the gown that may need
special attention. Please use only the stain stickers provided, as others
may damage the gown. (Since the most common problem area is the hemline,
you do not need to mark this.)
3. Place gown (and any accessories) in the bag provided.
Place white and yellow copies of order form in bag with gown (pink copy
is for your records). Close bag with the twist tie provided.
4. Unfold and assemble the box provided. Wet tape and apply
to bottom of box (in area indicated). You may use your own tape if you
5. Place bag inside box.
6. Close and tape top of box like bottom.
7. Remove small receipt number from shipping label you
choose and place on pink copy of order form and retain for your records.
8. Peel ARS tag or PRP tag from backing and place on box.
9. Ship to us by:
THANK YOU for choosing Wedding Gown Preservation
Company.(an 85 year old family run business) Your gown will be handled with personal care, preserved, then
shipped back to you within 10-15 business days from the day we receive
- Bringing box to any Mail Boxes Etc. (or any package
- Bringing directly to any UPS or FedEx terminal
- Giving box to any UPS or FedEx driver
- Bringing the box to work (if your employer has
UPS or FedEx service) at no charge to your employer or you
- Bringing to any grocery store that accepts UPS
or FedEx packages
- Calling 1-800-PICKUPS, or 1-800-GoFedEx and UPS or FedEx
will come to your home (a service charge may apply when calling UPS).