This DIY Wedding Corsage Arrangers is specially made for the brides who want to add a personal touch to her wedding. Unveil that hidden foxiness in you by arranging your wedding flowers yourself. By using this corsage arranger, designing your mini bouquet, corsage, and boutonniere will certainly be simplified in just three easy steps:
- Step 1: Insert cut flower stems beginning from the center. Weave the stem of the flower through the grid to secure in place.
- Step 2: Decorate your choice of ribbon (ribbon not included).
- Step 3: Finish!
Each of this DIY Wedding Corsage Arrangers is 4? wide and has 36 openings. It is so flexible too that it can fit a vase of 3.75" in diameter! The grid of this flower arranger is hand-woven from galvanized steel and powder-coated for an enduring finish. DIY Wedding Corsage Arrangers comes in a 2 sets per pack. Tip: For corsage and boutonniere, attach to blouse or suit coat with a strong magnet (not included).
- DIY Wedding Corsage Arrangers allow personalized accent to flower bouquets
- Material: galvanized steel with powder coat finish
- 36 openings included for endless arrangement options
- Each pack contains 2 Wedding Corsage Arrangers
- Perfect for bride, bridesmaids, flower girls, newlywed mothers and more