Best of luck - as only an elephant could say it! In traditional Eastern cultures, an elephant with its trunk held high symbolizes good luck - and that's certainly something you're wished on your wedding day! These lucky in love silver-tone place card holders are a charming way to greet your wedding reception guests. You can use them as standard place card holders, and also to display photos at the dinner tables. These wedding day decor accents come from a name you trust - Kate Aspen - so purchase with confidence. Each lucky elephant is crafted with resin and has a small slit for place cards, pictures and more. They measure approximately 1 5/8" high, 1 3/4" wide and 1 1/8" deep. Plus, the place cards are included for added value and convenience. Sold in a set of four
- Lucky in Love Elephant Place Card/Photo Holder has easy-insert slot
- Size: 1 5/8" x 1 3/4" x 1 1/8"
- Traditional Asian symbol for luck brings unique character to your wedding venue
- Cute, memorable holder designed by Kate Aspen
- Material: resin with silver tone finish