Bye bye bulky wallet. With this two-tone money clip it tow, your wedding groomsman will enjoy ultra-portable convenience - not to mention a marvelous, modern personal accessory. Made to complement both formal and casual wear, this durable metal money clip displays a glimmering blend of metallic accents. The clip's center has a precise criss-cross pattern finished in silver-tone splendor, while the perimeter hits the mark with gunmetal color. This striking pocket companion measures 2 1/4" across, and is only a quarter inch wide. The spring-action mechanism ensures all his bills and cards stay snug, even during extended periods of time. Put his personal stamp on it - you can add up to 3 of your groomsman's initials. Also makes a great gift for the bride or groom's father, ushers and other attendants.
The Two-tone Gunmetal Money Clip has been discontinued.
- Two-tone Gunmetal Money Clip is a preferred alternative to bulky wallets
- Size: 2 1/4" width, 1/4" wide
- Material: silver tone metal with textured accent
- 6 fonts and up to 3 characters available for personalization
- Gunmetal finish adds sophisticated, handsome touch