How To Plan For A Bridal Jewelry Party
Another way to create an elegant gift for the bride is to throw a Bridal Jewelry Party for her. Getting the bridal party together to make a jewelry-like celebration is a fun way to celebrate the upcoming event of the bride-to-be. Bridesmaids and the bride-to-be are perhaps getting busy now searching for pretty adornments they will wear for the wedding, but now is the perfect time also to make some special memories. Every bride deserves to have her dreamed bridal jewelry party!
- Finalized the date, time and venue of the bridal jewelry party in advance. It may be necessary to have additional parties depending on the number of guests and type of décor and theme.
- Prepare the invitations that emphasizes the bridal jewelry theme. It is best to reassure that there will be some assistance if needed to reduce the anxiety of producing an inferior piece of jewelry.
- It is highly recommended to hire an experienced bridal jewelry consultant who is expert in all types of wedding jewelry. Part from the expert, it is also best to consult the preference of the bride. Get to know her likes and dislikes, favorite colors and types of jewelry. Make sure also that the wedding color scheme was determined to best complement the choices of jewelries.
- Obtain measurements to make jewelry pieces fit perfectly on each attendant. Every pieces can be made according to the precise individual measurement, just like creating perfect design and getting exact measurement of the bridal gown that will fit to the person who will wear it.
- Determine if the bridal jewelry enhancements can be used as wedding table decorations. If possible, they can be included in candles, napkin rings and table edges.
- Determine what appropriate material for bridal jewelry should be used. Crystals and pearls are the most basic, while attendants' jewelry may be those that have high-quality.
- Design a beaded wedding tiara or headpiece. Personalized, handmade headpiece will most likely appreciated by the bride. Other designs are available with attachable wedding veil.
- Consider making personalized wedding favors, such as place card holders, wedding bells, coaster favors and the likes. Distribute them to each guests to serve as a memento of the special day. Consider also designing jewelry party favors to be given as the bridal shower. Candle favors surrounded with complementary seashells makes great wedding centerpieces and gifts to the guests.
You are viewing: How To Plan For A Bridal Jewelry Party