Our distinctive elephant wedding favors are actually tea light holders that add warm ambiance and beautiful symbolism to any event, especially traditional Indian weddings. These elephant wedding favors are lovely tokens of your thanks that will enhance your guests' homes with good luck and a romantic glow. Displayed on your wedding reception tables, these decorative elephant wedding favors set the stage for a memorable event! Elephant statues, especially those with raised trunks, are considered a source of luck and good fortune. These stately elephants are crafted from resin with an ivory finish and can fit a tea light (not included) in the saddle, or howdah. The howdah can hold a place card or photo on each side. Each elephant wedding favor is presented in a gift box accented with a paper Persian rug and finished with a sheer gold ribbon and matching "For You" gift tag. To enhance an Indian theme at your wedding or bridal shower, we recommend our Miniature "Good Luck" Wooden Elephants Wedding Favors (sold separately - shown right). Minimum order is 24 elephant tea light holders. Size:
- Elephant: 2 ¼" h x 3 ¼" w x 2 ¼" d
- Gift Box: 2 ½" h x 3 ¼" w l x 2 ¼" d
- All favors come with a Standard Tag.
- Lucky Elephant tea light holder favor features antique ivory finish
- Minimum order is 24 elephant tea light holders
- Elephant statues are traditional luck symbol in many Asian cultures
- Size: 2 ¼" x 3 ¼" x 2 ¼"
- Includes clear gift box with paper Persian rug