The garter gets a traditional makeover with this exclusive design. It's a flashy way to make your own design statement, and also serves as a special reminder for any bride with Native American heritage. The silky smooth white satin garter features a jade satin ribbon and royal blue bow, while a rhinestone accented peacock feather completes the appearance. The wedding garter has always held a special part of traditional wedding ceremonies - as an accessory and also during the reception, where it's sent airborne toward those excited brides-to-be! This unforgettable arrangement will certainly steal the show at your ceremony or reception. The high quality garter is made to last long after the wedding day, so it will remain a treasured keepsake - for the bride or anybody else!
The Peacock Feather Garter has been discontinued.
- Peacock Feather Garter design highlights this stunning wedding garter
- Material: satin with jade box and metal rhinestone
- Honors Native American heritage with style
- Exclusive multi-color design is a charming alternative to traditional white garters
- Bride can keep as memento or fling towards next bride-to-be