This charming utensil is a wonderful gift of gratitude for all your wedding guests. Even if they're experienced chefs or barely know how to boil water, this beautiful blue spatula makes a great addition to their kitchen. Additionally, it's a color-coordinated complement to any blue wedding color scheme -- and just might inspire those guys (yeah, we're talking to you, Mr. Best Man, groomsmen and ushers) to whip up a new recipe. The Something blue spatula is the perfect size, at approximately 7 inches high and just over an inch across. A sturdy and sleek stainless steel handle and blue silicon spatula create an attractive, essential tool in the kitchen. Handsome gift presentation comes standard, as the spatula wedding favor includes a white-satin ribbon and color-coordinated Something Blue hang tag. Double the gift-giving fun with a Something Blue whisk favor.
The Something Blue Silicon Kitchen Spatula Favor has been discontinued.
- Amateur cooks and seasoned pros will love this Something Blue Silicon Kitchen Spatula Favor
- Size: 7" length, 1" width
- Material: stainless steel with blue silicon
- Great for batters, eggs and other kitchen tasks
- Attractive gift presentation includes ribbon and tag